Forever Bucket - Quickstart
Because I am not a good enough web programmer to make an online help wizard and you probably don’t want to read longer docs.
- Press “User Console”. Login with Google OAuth. All we see is your email address.
- Press “Dropbox” button to link Dropbox. This creates “app/ForeverBucket” in your Dropbox and gives us access to only that.
- Create an archive, name it whatever you want. We will create a directory in your app/ForeverBucket/<archive> directory for that archive.
- Stick files in that directory. Wait for Dropbox to sync them.
- Press “Create Snapshot”.
- Refresh until you see it is done. Click “View” button to check it out.
- If you are happy with it, click “Save”. Otherwise, click “Discard” and change the files.
- Once you click “Save” we save it a bunch of places and it can’t be changed. You can make additional snapshots with whatever changes you want, but that previous snapshot will always be there.